REFUGEE CRISIS: URGENT APPEAL
Please visit our Donations page on the menu above to help us collect money and items for refugees in Calais
What is SRCF?
Creating a stronger refugee and community sector in Southwark
SRCF was established by Refugee Community Organisations in Southwark to enable the voices of refugees themselves to be heard and to develop mutual support between newly arrived and more established communities
SRCF pursues four KEY AIMS:
- AWARENESS of the role of Refugee Community Organisations and the skills they offer
- COLLABORATION between RCOs, statutory and voluntary sectors
- INTEGRATION of RCOs into mainstream structures and the promotion of real refugee participation
- RESOURCES and opportunities for the effective development of RCOs capacity
SRCF MAIN CAMPAIGNS in 2020:
- SRCF is committed to supporting refugee communities in the fight against Covid-19. As refugee communities have proved particularly vulnerable to the pandemic, SRCF is implementing comprehensive plans to aid and assist them.
- SRCF is working in line with the Black Lives Matter campaign in order to end institutionalised racism, challenge racial prejudices and fight against social injustice.