‘Define us not by our differences but by the principles we share’
SRCF member organisations work in partnership to provide services and support to refugees and asylum seekers in Southwark.
To become a member, please fill in and return the membership forms below:
The Members Directory is a useful list of our member organisations including contact details.
The updated electronic version of the Members’ Directory will be available soon. Please look out for updates!
- Aaina Women’s Group
- Ahwazi Community Association
- Ahwazi Cultural Centre
- Akwaba Ivorian United
- Aylesbury Somali Women Health Project
- Arab Cultural Community
- Al-Bushra Community School
- Eritrean Community Centre
- GHARWEG Advice Training & Careers Centre
- HornAfrik Integration Projects
- Hospital & Prison Action Network
- Latin American Recognition Campaign
- London Huayu
- Multi-Lingual Community Rights Shop
- Music for life
- Nueva Generacion
- Refugee Youth
- Sierra Leone Muslim Women Cultural Organisation
- Somali Youth Action Forum
- South London Alevi Cultural Centre
- Southwark Arabic School
- Southwark Arts Forum
- Southwark Day Centre for Asylum Seekers
- Southwark Somali Integration & Development Association
- Southwark Vietnamese Refugee Association
- Tradicion Andina
- Vietnamese Women’s Group
- West African Action on Health & Welfare
- Women’s Ivory Tower Association
WHAT SRCF member organisations do and how
- 73% of the groups hold cultural activities.
- 61% provide adult training/education.
- 57% provide welfare benefits advice.
- Of 34 groups, 65% had incomes of below £30,000.
- Only 24% have one or more full-time staff and 33% are entirely volunteer-run.