“The achievements of an organisation are the results of the combined effort of each individual”
Mr Eltayeb Hassan is our project manager. His main duties are:
- to strengthen strategic links with mainstream, statutory and voluntary agencies to implement the vision and mission of SRCF
- to establish an active presence of SRCF within Southwark Alliance structures, and play an active role in the development of Southwark Interagency Refugee Network (SIRN) through coordination of meetings and other appropriate means
- to identify and implement strategic as well as grass roots led solutions so that Refugee Community Organisations (RCOs) and other service providers are empowered to best meet the needs of asylum seekers and refugees living in the borough.
Mr Alfred Douma is our volunteer finance officer. He is dedicating his time to:
- manage the organisation’s petty cash
- define and implement the complete package of financial tasks and responsibilities
- take ownership of day to day running of financial business
- provide timely financial planning, budgeting and analysis
- process payments and salaries
- raise awareness of SRCF financial situation to MC and present necessary solutions
Mr Pau Rügnitz Rodriguez is our fundraising assistant and admin assistant. His main duties are:
- To be responsible for receiving and acting upon information from the project manager.
- To be responsible for maintaining and updating data bases and other systems in accordance with procedures e.g., client, memberships, diary and staffing information.
- To draft and type memos, letters and other brief documents as required.
- To use Information Technology systems to input and retrieve data, compiling basic statistics, management information, spreadsheets and assist in producing documents such as annual reports as requested by the Co-ordinator.